It is a contract in which the bank provide capital to another party for the carrying of business with an aim of making profit.
Invest strategically to grow your business.
Salaam African Bank has a team of financial investments experts that provide strategic and financial advice to our clients be they institutions or individuals.
Capital Investment - Partnership
- The Bank provides the total capital.
- The Business is managed by the entrepreneur
- The Bank can not interfere the management of the business but has the right to undertake follow up and supervision tasks.
- Both parties agree mutually the ratio of the profit to be distributed in advance.
- In the event of loss, the Bank will bear all the loss unless proven otherwise eg for reasons such as professional misconduct or other malpractices .