Our current accounts allow you to access a wide range of banking services such as receiving money (ie. Salary, benefits or pension and cash payments). You can also pay a wide range of bills such as setting up debits and standing orders.
Access personal banking services conveniently
Our current accounts help you access banking
services quickly and conveniently.
Features and benefits
- You receive a chequebook and make your transactions at your convenience.
- You can make local and international fund transfers.
- We provide a Visa/Master & SAB Debit Card for withdrawals at points of service and ATMs.
- You can issue direct debit or standing orders once, for recurring payments
- We provide a free monthly statement.
- Deposits and withdrawals are free
- You receive access to both online and mobile banking services.
- A minimum initial deposit is required to set up the account.
- A monthly account maintenance fee is charged.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Resolution of the Board of Directors to open account where applicable.
- Authorization for executives who will be the authorized signatories
- National ID or Passport of each authorized executive
- 2 color photos of each authorized executive
- Recent electricity/Telephone bill
- Completed account application form
- Legal name of company
- Principle place of business
- Mailing address